Salmon, cream cheese and dates rolls
These delicious salmon appetizers are wonderfully balanced with the sweetness of the dates. A delicate perfect appetizer for Christmas dinner.
Waiting time 2h
For 4 Person(s)
- 100 g smoked salmon slices
- 130 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 pitted dates
Salmon, cream cheese and dates rolls Directions
- In a bowl mix cream cheese with lemon juice, salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil. On a sheet of plastic wrap roll out the salmon slices creating a rectangle. Coat the surface of the fish with the prepared cream.
- Roll it tightly, with the help of the plastic wrap. Create a cylinder and let it rest in the fridge for minimum 2 hours.
- Take the salmon out of the fridge, discard the plastic wrap and cut the roll into slices with a sharp knife. Gently insert half of a date into each roll and serve.
(diet, vegetarian, gluten free)
Ok so I've tried these and the taste was really awsome but it was pretty difficult to cut. You need ...
See Full Review >> - yummy-in-my-tommy