Aubergine rolls with mozzarella
A simple and tasty recipe for grilled eggplant rolls stuffed with Italian prosciutto, cherry tomatoes and small mozzarella balls.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 long eggplant
- 80 g of Italian prosciutto
- small mozarella balls (1 for each roll)
- cherry tomatoes (1/2-1/4 tomato for each roll)
Aubergine rolls with mozzarella Directions
- Wash the eggplant. Remove the stem and cut into long slices and 1/2 - 1 cm high. Put them in a bowl, sprinkle with salt and set aside in a colander for half an hour.
- Rinse and dry well with paper towels. Lightly brush with oil and cook on a griddle pan or in a frying pan for about 3 minutes per side. Allow to cool.
- Cover each slice of eggplant with a strip of prosciutto. Place a quarter of tomato and a small mozzarella ball on the beginning of the strip.
- Roll up and fasten each roll with a toothpick. Serve immediately, or you can align the rolls on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake at 180 ° C for 5 minutes.
(diet, gluten free)
nice - PaulaK