Spicy red bean spread
An idea for lunch or quick appetizer? Try this red bean spread on a piece of fresh bread. Easy, fast, slightly spicy, this spread is rich in vegetable protein and fibers and equally rich in flavor.
For 1 Batch(es)
- 1 can of red beans
- 2 tbsp (or more) extra virgin olive oil
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 0.5 tsp oregano
- 1 pinch (or more) chili powder or cayenne pepper
- green olives for garnish (optional)
- chili flakes for garnish (optional)
Spicy red bean spread Directions
- In a mixer bowl place beans (previously drained), salt, chili pepper, paprika, oregano and oil.
very tasty and easy to make my kind of recipe - Jaime Lanister