Spicy red bean spread
An idea for lunch or quick appetizer? Try this red bean spread on a piece of fresh bread. Easy, fast, slightly spicy, this spread is rich in vegetable protein and fibers and equally rich in flavor.
For 1 Batch(es)
- 1 can of red beans
- 2 tbsp (or more) extra virgin olive oil
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 0.5 tsp origan
- 1 pinch (or more) chili powder or cayenne pepper
- green olives for garnish (optional)
- chili flakes for garnish (optional)
Spicy red bean spread Directions
- In a mixer bowl place the beans (previously drained), salt , chili, paprika, origan and oil.
- Blend everything until it becomes creamy and smooth. Add a few tablespoons of olive oil (or water) if it is too thick and blend again. Spread on bread and serve with sliced green olives and red pepper flakes.
very tasty and easy to make my kind of recipe - Jaime Lanister