Black olive pate sandwich with hard boiled egg
The black olive spread is a tasty patè made with black olives, anchovies and spices. Ready to give more flavor to pasta dishes or to be spread on toasted bread and sandwiches. This recipe is great to create quick savory appetizers.
For 2 Person(s)
- 150 g black olives in brine
- 1 anchovy fillet in oil
- 0.5 tsp dried thyme
- 0.5 garlic clove (optional)
- 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- some slices of bread
- 1 (or more) eggs
Black olive pate sandwich with hard boiled egg Directions
- To make hard-boiled eggs. Put the room temperature eggs in a pot, cover them with water and bring to a boil. Lower the flame slightly and put the timer for 8 minutes. After this time turn off the heat and put your eggs immediately in cold water for about 5 minutes. This will stop the cooking process.
- Place the olives, anchovies, garlic, dried thyme, Parmesan cheese and olive oil in the blender bowl.
This is easy and simple to make - jeremy