Creamy tuna sandwich with pink peppercorn
The tuna cream sandwich is easy and quick to prepare . This delicious mousse is created by simply blending some cream cheese or creamy goat cheese with canned tuna, anchovies, capers, mustard and balsamic vinegar. You can use this paste to spread on sandwiches or as a garnish for voulevants.
For 4 Serving(s)
- 140 g of canned tuna
- 50 g butter or cream cheese or creamy goat cheese
- 3 anchovy fillets in oil
- 1 tsp salted capers
- 2 tsp mustard
- 0.5 tsp of balsamic vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns for garnish
- pinch (or more) of salt and pepper
Creamy tuna sandwich with pink peppercorn Directions
- Place all the ingredients except red pepper flakes in a food processor fitted with a blade attachment and blend it all. Scrap the walls and blend until you get a thick, smooth paste.
- Spread the paste on bread and sprinkle with a few grains of pink peppercorn.
Followed the recipe exactly. It was great! Nice and creamy, as well as very flavorful. This basic re...
See Full Review >> - ksz