Puff pastry with prosciutto, brie and peaches
An easy way to prepare a quick and delicious starter with the puff pastry. The sweetness of the peaches blends perfectly with the salty taste of prosciutto and with the softness of the brie.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 rectangle of puff pastry (my 14 x 34 cm)
- 0.5 peach
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 60 g brie
- balsamic vinegar to taste
- dry thyme to taste
Puff pastry with prosciutto, brie and peaches Directions
- Roll out the pastry on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. With a sharp knife, carve out the dough gently creating an edge about 1 cm wide.
- Cut the brie and the fruit into slices and arrange on puff pastry.
- Add the ham cut into thin strips.
- Bake in oven preheated to 180° - 200° C for about 20 minutes. Garnish with a few drops of balsamic vinegar and some dry thyme.
I've made it and it is pretty amazing. I love brie in any for and it goes so well with peaches. - Gloria Bruno