Cheese and paprika puffs
A quick and easy way to prepare simple puff pastry appetizers is to create these delicious puffs intertwined with cheese and paprika. Crispy, cheese and delicious.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 2 tbsp (or more) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp (or more) grated pecorino cheese
- 1 tsp smoked or sweet paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
Cheese and paprika puffs Directions
- Roll out the puff pastry into a rectangle (me 17 x 26 cm) and brush it with egg wash (1 egg whisked with 1 tablespoon of water). Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons grated pecorino cheese and a teaspoon of smoked or sweet paprika.
- Fold the rectangle in half and with a wheel cutter or a sharp knife cut out 1.5 - 2 cm wide strips. Pick up one at a time by holding the ends and twist multiple times in opposite directions to create the spirals.
little dry - peter