Creamy mortadella stuffed puff pastry leaves
Here's for you another way to use the puff pastry and create quick and delicious appetizers. This recipe makes a version of puff pastry that is filled with mortadella creamy spread and it is baked in a way to look like palm leaves.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 70 g mortadella
- 80 g cream cheese
Creamy mortadella stuffed puff pastry leaves Directions
- Blend the ricotta with mortadella until you create a fairly smooth spread.
- Roll out a rectangle of puff pastry and spread it with the ricotta mix.
- Lift the left edge of the dough and fold it, bringing it to the center and folding it on itself (as in the foto). Repeat the same operation on the right side.
- Fold gently the right part over the left one and press it slightly.
- Cut the puff pastry into slices about 1,5 cm wide.
So pretty and looks “delious” What a creative idea! - Shari