Cloud Bread - carb free and gluten free web recipe
The "Cloud Bread" is a fun recipe that has conquered the world of the web. It's dough is made of eggs and cream cheese. Gluten free and carb free, it is perfect for those who have an intolerance or are on a diet. The flavor is very delicate and texture of this bread is fluffy. It is not a classic bread though... I would describe it as the most lightweight and soft omelet I've ever eaten :D
For 6 Serving(s)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 pinch cream of tartar or baking powder
Cloud Bread - carb free and gluten free web recipe Directions
- Separate the eggs. In one bowl whip the whites with a pinch of cream of tartar until fluffy and stiff peaks form.
- In the second bowl mix the yolks with the cheese.
- Add the egg yolks to whites, stirring gently, until the mixture is light yellow and smooth.
- Pour the mixture by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and flatten slightly to make them uniform.
I've made this recipe twice now. Family loves them. We don't like them on their own but they taste g...
See Full Review >> - resterjennifer