Soft frittata with vegetables
Today I'll show how to make egg frittata rolls in a pan with the addition of vegetables and with a soft creamy center. Delicate and flavorful.
For 2 Person(s)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp chopped carrot
- 1 tbsp chopped zucchini
- salt and pepper to taste
Soft frittata with vegetables Directions
- Break the eggs into a bowl and add the milk and a large pinch of salt. Whisk well. Take another bowl and pour the mixture through the sieve to eliminate the part of the egg filaments. In this way our omelet will gain soft texture.
- Add finely chopped vegetables and pepper to the mixture and stir. Lightly grease your pan with vegetable oil and heat the pan. Pour half the mixture and lower the flame.
- Roll half of the frittata. Pull it towards you to about 3/4 height of the pan. Add half of the remaining mixture in the gap and continue cooking over low heat.
- Repeat the process of the previous step with the rest of the batter. As soon as the eggs are ready roll again twice to close the frittata.
- Let it rest for a few minutes then cut into thick slices and serve hot or cold.
(diet, vegetarian, gluten free)
I used fresh spinach. The result was delicious and I will be trying this again. - tamsithfoodie