Hard boiled eggs with aurora sauce and pink pepper
This delicious egg appetizer is very simple to prepare and very tasty. It is also nice to look at thanks to the bright colors of the sauce and pink peppercorns. I offer you the recipe for one person to facilitate the calculations for more servings.
For 1 Person(s)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 0.5 tbsp ketchup
- 0.5 tsp (or more) pink peppercorns
Hard boiled eggs with aurora sauce and pink pepper Directions
- In a bowl mix together the mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup. Set aside.
- To make hard-boiled eggs. Put the room temperature eggs in a pot, cover with water and bring to a boil. Lower the flame slightly and put the timer for 8 minutes. After this time turn off the heat and put your eggs immediately in cold water for about 5 minutes. This will stop the cooking process.
- Peal the egg and cut it in half. Place each of egg half on a plate (yolk part down) and cover with the aurora sauce. Add a few grains of pink pepper and serve.
Love this idea! Thanks for sharing. Your photography is wonderful, I’m pinning your idea for other...
See Full Review >> - Lori